Saturday, 7 June 2014

The Make Up Timer Test Tag

Ohhh how I love a good tag video on YouTube! When I saw that Lily Pebbles had done her own tag for bloggers I was very excited and got to work straight away! 

Lily's tag is the Makeup Timer Test Tag and the rules are as follows:

1) Set your stopwatch to record each step, stopping and resetting in between each one.  Don't forget to write down the timings!
2) Do your everyday makeup routine at your usual speed, don't feel rushed. 
3) Write a post with your timings and what products you used.
4) Have fun!

So, to try and be as scientific as possible and to recreate my everyday routine, Baba made sure she interrupted me and I had to pause the stopwatch whilst I 1) hunted for my concealer that she had hid in her shoe and 2) I stopped briefly to help Baba use the potty.  I thought it fair to not include these timings into my overall time!!

Here is how I got on with my timings and the products I used...

Foundation: 1:03
Rimmel Wake me up foundation

Powder: 0:11
Rimmel Stay Matte

Concealer: 0:40
Collection 2000

Eyebrows: 0:47
Benefit Quick look busy

Eyes: 4:38
Mac brule, patina and vex.  Benefit thanks a latte & quick, look busy. Rimmel scandal eyes rockin curves mascara

Blush: 0:47
Benefit High Beam and Mac Sincere blush

Lips: Nothing!

Which gave me a grand total time of...drum roll please...8 minutes and 10 seconds!!


I'm actually a little quicker than I thought I would be, but I am not sure why I am messing about for 5 minutes with my eyes!!!  

I hope you enjoyed this tag and thank you to Lily Pebbles for the original.  If you are reading this...I tag you!!

Laura x








3 comments:

  1. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,
    Thank you for your lovely comment! Will pop on over and check your blog out!
    x

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for showing us some great examples In this Blog.
    we can see the different tags that can help in different fields and people can get benefit from these tag management.
    Thanks for sharing such nice information,But we hope there are many more great example which we have.for know please visit,

    Test and Tag


    ReplyDelete