Friday, 27 June 2014

The Smart Jogger

Can a trouser that resembles jogging bottoms really be dressed smartly and look ok?  Well yup, according to Topshop they can and I actually agree with them.  I, as usual, had made a detour from my 'essentials' only shopping trip, and I had suddenly found myself in Topshop (!).  I was actually looking for a midi-length skirt that I had seen on buynowbloglater's blog, but the skirt looked absolutely awful on me and I looked like an escapee of an old persons home.  Anyway, I had blindly grabbed these trousers off the rack mainly because I liked the colour, but I didn't have high hopes for them.  How I was wrong!!



These trousers are so so comfortable to wear and I think the cut of them actually makes them look like a smart trouser rather than a pair of jogging bottoms.  I love the pinky colour of them too.  I wore them on a recent meal out with the girls, and I teamed them with a black vest top from Vera Moda, similar link here.  I completed my outfit with my New Look nude heels link here and a chunky Primark necklace.

The trousers are currently on sale in Topshop for £20, I can't find them on their website, but I have seen them in the sale section in my local store.  Online there is a black version link here and a pink version available link here.

I felt really comfortable in this outfit and would definitely recommend giving them a go.  What do you think? Yay or nay to the smart jogger? And I promised I wouldn't use the pun, or do you think they should just jog on!!!  
Happy Friday everyone! Hurrah its nearly the weekend!

Laura
x

8 comments:

  1. Those are super cute and look great with the heels you paired with them! The whole outfit looks great, love the statement necklace!

    Lauren | http://www.livelovelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them! Wonderful outfit - looking very glam x

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl you are beautiful *.* and the trousers fit you wonderful.
    I would like your pictures bigger in the blog, they are awesome, you should change that :)
    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! What a lovely and kind comment!
      x

      Delete
  4. i love these pants, they look comfy but are actually really chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sienna, Yep its always a bonus if something is super comfy but looks good too! Thank you so much for reading!
      x

      Delete