Friday, 11 July 2014

Jazzy Pant Friday

Hi! And a very happy Friday to you! 
Today I thought I would share with you the newest addition to my wardrobe and these guys are jazzy to say the least! Introducing my jazziest pants ever! Woop woop!

I had been searching the high street for some patterned trousers since last Summer and could never seem to find any that I actually liked once I tried them on.  A small miracle happened last week when I wandered into Vera Moda and found these little beauties!!!



I thought they were also a bargain at £15 too!  I have searched Vera Moda's website but I can't see the exact same pair.  I reckon if you went in store you could probably find them. They do have very similar styles herehere and here

I have to say this style of trouser is so so comfortable and perfect for a relaxed weekend look. I also wore these to my daughters second birthday party at a soft play and I went pretty fast down the slides!!!! 

I know they are not for everyone, and I did catch my husband smiling at them the other day and making a comment about street-fighter, but pah! I say.  I love my jazzy pants and they are here to stay!!!

Thank you so much for reading, and I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on this style of pants? Are there any in your wardrobe? 
Hope you all have an amazing weekend. 

x

P.S Please excuse the posing, I thought I may have improved with my blog poses, but after uploading these, I am thinking not!

8 comments:

  1. Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like your bottoms, they look super comfy and perfect for the summer :) These sorts of bottoms are in fashion anyway so you don't need to worry :D

    Ayesha xxx
    http://alycheeaday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting! Gotta love a jazzy pant right?!? :-)
      x

      Delete
  3. I love these! I wore shorts with a similar pattern when I was on holiday in Italy. I also rocked several pairs of patterned harem-esque trousers. long live the jazzy pants indeed!! Tori xxx

    http://jutejamandjoy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/tori-shelfie-envy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup...I hear you! Long live the jazzy pant!!!
      Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment!
      x

      Delete
  4. great casual look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for following...it means so much to me!
      x

      Delete