Friday, 26 September 2014

OGX Renewing Argan Oil Review

I have to have a leave in conditioner after washing my hair.  I really HAVE to.  My hair resembles somewhat of a bedraggled bush style that gives me the look of some crazed cave woman after washing and some days I feel like a need a garden rake to brush rather than a comb.  I usually use the Aussie Hair spray leave in conditioners, but when mine ran out last week I thought I would try something different. 

I have tried Moroccan hair oil in the past, but I wanted a cheaper alternative. I found OGX renewing argan oil in Boots whilst simultaneously chasing Baba with her little trolley. Its a very similar texture to the Moroccan hair oil, maybe this is a little bit thinner.  The smell is pleasant and the only way I can describe it is it smells hair-salony if that even makes sense. 


It claims to protect hair against heat styling and UV damage whilst also strengthening your hair.  Sounds good to me.  I was a little apprehensive as this is pretty cheap next to its rivals.  But I was so impressed!  You apply a small blob to your hands then work it through damp hair.  My hair instantly felt softer, and by some sheer miracle, I actually found it so much easier to brush.  After I had dried it, my hair continued to feel softer and I think it looked shinier, even if I do say so myself.  The following day I could still feel the difference in my hair, and it continued to feel alot softer.  I also haven't noticed any greasiness or horrible residue left on my hair from this product which you can sometimes get with leave in products.

You can pick OGX renewing argan oil in any Boots store and at only £6.99 this is definitely a new fixture in my hair care routine.  Be gone oh cave woman!  


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've been using this and really love what it does for my hair. It's very light and I barely know I've used anything on it, but it keeps the ends feeling really soft and looked after.
    Jennifer x
    http://www.ginevrella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more..its such a great product! Thanks so much for reading and stopping by x

      Delete