Wednesday, 10 September 2014

T-shirts and Skirts

A t-shirt is a go to staple of any wardrobe. Perfect to throw on with jeans or tuck into a skirt, and perfect to layer with a cardigan as Autumn draws ever nearer. 

Whilst out shopping last week two t-shirts caught my eye that just had to live in my wardrobe(!). The first t-shirt I picked up is this white printed tee from Zara.  Its says 'Beauty Fades, Brains are Forever', which is as good a message as any to wear on your t-shirt methinks. There's a link to the tee here and its £9.99Zara has such a lovely range of t-shirts at the moment so definitely worth taking a look.



The second t-shirt I picked up was from Vera Moda and I just couldn't resist. I tweeted that maybe I was having an early thirties midlife crisis as I was a bit unsure if this top is a tad young for me.  But I thought sod it, I like it so why shouldn't I wear it! Baba was also very impressed with it too and it makes her giggle! I've searched the web for a link to this top but can't seem to find it.  If you pop in store I am sure you can pick one up if you so wish and its £12.99.



So to go with my two t-shirts, I found this gorgeous maroon skirt from Primark.  It's a lovely length and very comfortable.  Perfect for paring with flats or converse, and the cut is quite flattering too (its very stretchy), perfect for chasing Baba around in.  For only £5 I think this is such a good buy and I think I may be popping by to pick more up as they have quite a variety of colours. 

All in all it was a very successful shopping trip and a few essential pieces that haven't broke the bank. As always thanks so much for reading!


"Life is too short to wear boring clothes".



post signature

8 comments:

  1. Great outfits! I love the second t-shirt with the bunny, so cute :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits, I want both of those T-shirts, especially the bunny one! haha

    Elle x
    Notes of Petranella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you so much for reading and commenting! x

      Delete
  3. Cute tees! I love the look of them paired with skirts!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete