Friday, 10 October 2014

Jewels, khaki & a fashion fix Friday


Need a little weekend fashion fix? Well look no further...I think I have the perfect thing for you! I picked this little beauty up from Primark last week and I haven't stopped wearing it.  It's a military style fitted shirt with gorgeous jewels to both breast pockets. This little fashion find is only £14 too.

As per my usual fail at capturing any normal looking fashion poses, I had a very limited selection of photos to pick from to showcase this shirt (I stupidly thought I was getting better at the old blog pose...I'm not...I think I'm getting worse!). I did make an attempt at photographing it on the hanger, but I felt it just didn't do it justice. So...here's some holiday snaps of me in Cornwall prancing around Padstow beach in my lovely new shirt.  I can honestly say this shirt is one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe at the moment.  Also, if you are interested, I am wearing a pair of Primark skinny jeans which were just £7 and I must say are well worth a try.

                                            

Oh you know, the usual pose...


Smile and shut your eyes....

              


Pretty pocket detail

Thank you so much for reading and hope you all have a great weekend! We all know I am no fashion blogging expert (!), but if you like my strange fashion poses and fashion picks, then be sure to click one of my lovely subscribe buttons on your right :-)



8 comments:

  1. Laura, love these sorts of hidden Primark finds and military is so on trend this season. You look fab in this shirt and what a beautiful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! I love the beach in the background :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely outfit really pretty love the pocket detail Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great poses! I feel a complete twit taking them and also am never sure what to do- that's why I like novelty 'shock at TARDIS'-style shots!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your shots and poses! Thank you for stopping by x

      Delete