Friday, 28 November 2014

An Announcement!!

Good morning! I have some very exciting news to share with you all today!!! I have decided to do Blogmas 2014!!!! Woop woop!! (That's a hell of a lot of exclamation marks right there). For the month of December up to December 25th I will be blogging every single day (gulp!) and sharing my month of December with you all! Want to see the highs and lows, the tears and the triumphs? The drama and the reindeer? (Hmmm, this sounds a bit like a movie trailer!!). 



Whilst I can't promise anything as epic as the Hunger Games, (come to think of it, I don't think anyone would want to read my blog if I had to avoid death every day), I can definitely give you dodgy posing in outfits of the day and all the goings on in the run up to Christmas for me, my husband, Pablo T Dog and a two and a half year old toddler (though she likes to be referred to as a half and a two year old now!).  Prepare for the stress of shopping when I realise I have forgotten a present (this always happens), when I get ill (this always happens), Christmas parties, days out and lots of adventures. 

I have studiously considered the logistics of this feat, and whilst I am a little scared, I believe I can do it.  I am going to try and make the blogs as up to the minute as I possibly can and share what I am getting up to every single day.  Blogs will be up at 6am and will run a day late, so you will actually read about the 1st of December on the 2nd, and so on and so forth! The December 1st blog will actually be about November 30th (and its a good one!). Following? Good, good, good. 

So, let Blogmas 2014 commence, and whilst my husband may need to dip me into a tank of cold water (akin to in Overboard) at the end of this, I am very very excited!!!

I will see you nice and early on Monday morning for my 1st December blog! And do you see those lovely links to your right? Yep, those are the ones. Click on any to keep up to date with me and my Blogmas adventures! 

See you Monday!


post signature

18 comments:

  1. Wow that's a cool idea - very brave!! I'll look forward to reading them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I want to join in with this but I have made a deal with myself to take a holiday the next through weeks so I cant! Maybe next year! I will look forward to reading yours tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to reading your posts. It's great to set yourself a challenge, although I'm thinking you might be mad doing it in December with everything else you might have on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, completely agree. I think this will certainly be a challenge!!! :-0
      x

      Delete
  4. Wishing you the best of luck! A great challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!! I'm aiming to post every day up to 25th but with something a little different (if I can get it started)
    I've blogger every day once before and did find it hard but you can keep it simple if having a nightmarish day! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will be popping over to your blog to check your daily blog out too!!! Lets do it :-) !!! x

      Delete
  6. Hi Lauraevelyn Bee, you really have set yourself a challenge! Sounds like you've been sprinkled with a little dust from the crazy fairy!

    Saying that though, this is the time of year when life gets a little crazy, which should give you plenty of inspiration for posts!....

    Wishing you luck with your challenge....#PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know...its slowly dawning on me what I have actually got to do!! EEEK! x

      Delete
  7. A half and two year old... how cute lol Good luck with Blogmas!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crikey - you're brave! All that Christmas prep and a blog post to boot! I look forward to seeing what happens :) Thank you for linking to #PoCoLo :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks as always for such a fab linky x

      Delete
  9. A great idea! Found you though the weekend blog hop at Claire Justines. Going to have a look for your december posts now! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and hope you enjoy them! x

      Delete