Thursday, 13 November 2014

Pore's Up

I can honestly say I never really noticed the pore's on my face until I found a product that concealed them.  Now I can't get enough of the product and I wonder how I ever lived without it. You know the product I'm talking about, everyone from here to Timbucktoo seems to rave about it, so I thought I would give it a try too. Introducing Benefit's, The Porefessional. 


Oh, you so need this little beauty in your life.  Trust me.  And for once, I can show you the immediate effects of the product on those pesky little pores.  Here goes! Here's an up close and personal picture of my face.  The picture on the left is my natural beauty (!) pores and all. The picture on the right is after applying only The Porefessional.  


What do you think? To me, the difference is clear to see.  And I think there are few products that you can actually see a immediate difference with.  When you then go to apply your foundation, the pores are no-where to be seen! Ta-dah!


The product is quite thick and creamy and you just dot a very small amount over your pores before you apply your foundation.  I can only liken it to almost plastering over your pores so you skin is suddenly nice and flat, but the product is really light at the same time and lasts all day.  Amazing! 

You can pick up The Porefessional from Benefit here and there is an offer with benefit at the moment where you can pick two free samples with every order. You could always choose this as your sample if there is another product you regularly use. Debenhams also has a big sale event on at the moment and The Porefessional is on discount here.  Whilst it might sound a bit pricey, I promise you this product does make a difference, and you only need a tiny bit of product, so it will certainly last.  Definitely one to try or pop on your Christmas wish list! 




post signature

1 comment:

  1. there's definitely a difference! sounds like a great product :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete