Monday, 1 December 2014

Well hello Blogmas - 01.12.14

Good morning and welcome to day one of Blogmas!!!! EEEK! If you've missed what I'm getting up to, I'm blogging every single day up until Christmas Day and sharing all the goings on in the Laura Evelyn Bee household.  So lets get started!!! Each blog will run a day late, so today you are actually reading about what I got up to yesterday.

Today was our local village Christmas fair and what better way to start Blogmas! The whole village shuts down for the fair and roads are closed as pop up stalls, food vendors and fair rides take to the streets.  We wandered down around 5pm and Baba was just fascinated by all of the lights, sounds and goings on.  She immediately wanted a Santa balloon (which was £4!!!!!) and after alot of mumblings of the price of balloons these days, one was very carefully tied (read doubled tied) to her pushchair!!!



A woman actually walked into me as I was taking this photo and she said she had a balloon phobia and that's why she wasn't looking where she was going!  True story! 


I lost count of the amount of times good old 'Santa' hit me in the face! 


They hit a big switch for all the street and trees to be lit up.  It was so pretty! 


And then came the fireworks!




Hmmm, I don't think I am ever going to win any photography prizes here!!! BUT, I hope that you get the jist of our evening.  We actually stopped in a gorgeous little coffee shop for hot chocolates and cake, and, before our order came I thought I must take a picture.  And guess what happened. Yep, I wolfed everything down before I even had chance to take a picture!!! One day I may actually not eat so quick to get a good food shot.  On second thoughts maybe I won't!!! 

We all certainly feel very festive now and the Santa balloon is happily bobbing away in our front room. Such a lovely start to Blogmas!!!!

Thank you so much for reading and see you tomorrow for Blogmas day 2 and tomorrow its all about the advent calendar goodies!! 


post signature
Super Busy Mum


 photo 93142f35-6d39-479f-b3de-d94dbca68162_zps58499252.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Oh lovely idea! I was thinking about doing vlogmas? But then realised it would be so hard but I am tempted to do a few a week as we have so much going on this month! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you MUST! Love seeing your vlogs! x

      Delete
  2. Aw I love Christmas! Looks a fab evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was and thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! x

      Delete
  3. What a lovely Christmas evening!! The poor lady scared of balloons must have hated the mass number of santas about haha #sharewithme x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks the perfect start to the Christmas season :) Good luck with a blogpost a day.

    #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a great occasion, and I'm impressed with your pictures of the fireworks - I took some around bonfire night and they were dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say they turned out better than I expected!!! x

      Delete
  6. WOW looks like you had a ball with all those amazing fireworks. Blogmas is a great challenge good for you. I bet you will love it. I blog everyday sometimes twice a day pretty much the lsat 16 months I know crazy but it's such a great part of me now. I hope you really enjoy it. Your blog is wonderful. Keep it up! Happy Holidays. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...can't believe how much you blog and how long you've done it for for!!! WOW!!
      I am finding it quite hard at times but I am ready for the challenge!! x

      Delete