Sunday, 8 March 2015

Style Sunday : A Weekend in Paris

This weekend we are off to Paris for fun, food, wine, and, did I say food?! (I dreamt I was being chased by a pain au chocolat last night!). Joining me, my husband and daughter on our travels are our lovely friends and their daughter too.  We are all sharing a house in the centre of Paris via Airbnb, which is where you basically rent a person house's.  Stay tuned for a review!  We travel by the Eurostar which I have never been on before, so my husband has warned me I must try to pack light! As someone who packs for all eventualities, packing light isn't really my forte, but I have given it a good go.  I thought I would give you a peek into my case at my weekend outfit choices. 


To travel down to Paris, I've chosen my ever comfy converse, ripped jeans (Primark), black vest top (Vera Moda) and striped jacket (Topshop). 


For our Saturday Parisian adventures it had to be my new striped dress from ASOS (full pictures and review here) paired with tights, ankle boots (Clarks) and  a pop of colour with this ASOS cardigan. 


There is just time on Sunday for brunch before catching our return train home, so I've chosen a denim dress (Topshop) paired with tights and either my converse or boots depending on what sort of mood I am in! 

It's Paris Fashion Week too, so you can depend on me to be invited to absolutely no shows whatsoever.  But, I promise you that if I bump into Kim K I will be asking her to make a special appearance on my blog (giggles to self at this prospect). 

To keep up-to-date with everything Parisian you can stalk my weekend with any of my social buttons to your right! Thanks for reading, 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!