Tuesday, 9 June 2015

I'm Baaaaaack!

Well hello there! It seems so so long since I last sat down at my computer and actually blogged! We returned from our amazing American road trip last week and I think I have just about got back into the swing of things and managed to climb down from the mountain of washing and ironing (though I have a strong suspicion that someone must have added their clothes to our suitcases!) 

So, I'm back and I'm currently juggling a grumpy toddler (she's just woke up from her nap), making a chilli for tea and picking up thrown Peppa Pig toy ice-creams.  It's all good fun.  But, I just wanted to quickly let you know of some exciting posts I have coming up.  Obviously, let's start with my travel posts.  We visited so many amazing places in America and I want to share our travels in New York, San Francisco, Monterey, Santa Barbara and San Diego. We travelled with our nearly three year old (!) daughter.  I can't wait to share our adventures with you and I hope if anyone is planning on travelling to any of those places I will be able to share some tips and recommendations with you.

Whilst the holiday was amazing, it wasn't all smiles and ice-creams.  I have a post that tells a few of the behind the scenes dramas that went on and what you didn't see on my Twitter or Instagram feed.  It includes me crying outside of a supermarket, but more of that little tale in the upcoming post! 

I also did a spot of beauty shopping (American drug stores are amazing for make-up), and I've also got some brilliant UK fashion finds too.  

So please be sure to pop back for lots of exciting content, drama, tears and amazing adventures. 

Thanks for reading, 



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your travel posts - we did San Francisco, Yosemite, Monterey, Santa Barbara and LA nearly 3 yrs ago when our eldest was 4 and I was pregnant with our youngest! It seems so long ago, looking forward to reading your experience and checking out where you went! Travelling with little ones isn't easy but such a great adventure!
    Xx
    www.joyandpops.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow...pretty similar to us then. And yes, such an amazing adventure!
      x

      Delete
  2. It looked like such an amazing trip, it's a dream of mine to do something similar one day! Can't wait to read all about yours. Welcome back! xxx

    ReplyDelete