Saturday, 11 July 2015

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche : Review

I read somewhere that if you wear your favourite perfume and people have never commented on the fact that it smell's nice on you, then you still haven't found your signature scent.  Now, I don't need much of an excuse to go perfume shopping, but with the horror that my signature scent is still on a shelf somewhere, I leapt into action.  Well, not literally, let's just say I made a mental note to hit the perfume aisle when I next went shopping!

I had heard good reviews about Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess perfume, and the lady lounged next to a pool looking particularity bronzed and goddess like on the advertisement, was enough to draw me in.  


This scent is just beautiful. It's an Eau Fraiche, and I won't pretend I knew what this meant, which is apparently quite a dilute perfume.  Which is good news for me as I am not a fan of heavy perfumes.  But that's not to say you can't smell it.  The lightness of the scent means that you can spray away to your heart's content without smelling like you've bathed in the stuff.

This perfume basically smells of holidays and sunshine.  In fact, it's a holiday bottled. The description of this perfume lists the ingredients as bergamot, warm amber, tiare flower, vanilla and coconut. Whilst it is quite sweet smelling, it's certainly not sickly or smells like it belongs on a teenager.  My husband even commented that he liked the smell of it on me, and that my friends, is enough of a result for me. Summer in a bottle.  Sorted.  



post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!