Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Maybelline Master Glaze: Review

Up until pretty recently I had never tried a cream blusher in my life. I thought they would transfer way too easily from my skin and would disappear after about 30 minutes of wearing of them.  However, I tried Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Blusher and I haven't looked back.  I am now addicted to a cream blush. 

When I was in America, I picked up Maybelline's Master Glaze Blush Stick in Just Pinched Pink, and this stuff is amazing.  I haven't seen it in UK stores yet, but if you see this, definitely pick one up. I have seen them online though, so if you're desperate to get your hands on one give it a Google. 


The Just Pinched pink shade looks very pink and I did wonder when I first picked it up if I had gone a little too pink, but once on the skin the shade is gorgeous.  It's thick and creamy, amazingly pigmented and really easy to apply and blend.  You can go for quite a dramatic look or blend it out for a more natural shade which is what I do.   The staying power is amazing and even on a day when my skin might get a little sweaty, this blush sticks around. 

For around £7 this puts my other powder blushes to shame and its perfect for the Summer months to give your skin that dewy glow.  
What are your thoughts on cream blushers...would you give them a go? 

Thanks for reading, 




post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!