Monday, 14 September 2015

Autumn Primark Haul: Maternity Style

Over the Summer my go to wardrobe pieces have been maxi-dresses, but, as the British Summer draws to an end, I was in desperate need of an Autumn wardrobe update.  Also being 32 weeks pregnant means none of my last year's clothes currently fit, so I wanted some pieces just to see me through the Autumnal months.  I had a really successful shopping trip in Primark at the weekend, and thought I would share with you what I picked up, and, whilst none are maternity pieces, I think the cut and fit work really well with a bump. 

I love the simplicity of throwing on a t-shirt and jeans on and then accessorising to make it your own.  I picked up these super soft t-shirts in both black and a berry colour. They have a lovely fold to the front of the top which is very flattering. They are also a great length and I think they would be perfect for breastfeeding too as the top easily lifts open at the front.  Both t-shirts were £10 each. 





The next top I picked up was this lovely grey jumper for just £8.  It's the perfect drapey fit.  The material is super soft, and again you can get away wearing this during pregnancy and breastfeeding too.   



Lastly I chose this striped jumper for £10, mainly because I love anything stripey, but because its so so comfy.  Again, its super soft and I think this will be perfect for throwing on on those chilly mornings. 



I hope that gives you some Autumn inspiration and shows with a bit of shopping around that you can find items to work into your maternity wardrobe. 

Thanks for reading, 



post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!