Friday, 18 September 2015

Pregnancy Blog: Week 32

Hello week 32! I am not at all prepared to write this week's blog post I have to say.  I have completely neglected to take a picture of bump, and as I'm typing this, I can't wait to get into bed, but I didn't want to miss my weekly update.  So here we are. 

It feels like I have had a really busy week this week and lots has been going on.  My daughter has struggled a little getting back into the routine of pre-school which is emotionally exhausting in itself, and then we've had quite busy days in-between all of this. My husband is also away on a business trip at the moment, so last night I set a new record and went to bed at 7.30pm! 

For some bizarre reason I am constantly comparing this pregnancy to my last one and almost convincing myself I'm doing a worse job.  I think that I shouldn't be as tired as I am, and that I should have more energy.  But, by this time last pregnancy I had actually finished work, and I certainly wasn't climbing up a soft play step ladder (which I was earlier this week). I think I'm being way too tough on myself and it's actually quite ridiculous to compare the pregnancies as they are going to be different.  I'm setting myself up for a fail. 

I had some lower back ache earlier in the week, and for the second time now, I convinced myself I could be going into labour.  I'm not sure what my obsession with going into an early labour is.  But, obviously I wasn't, which is a good job as my husband flew out that morning. 

Whilst I haven't packed my hospital bag yet, I have wrote a list of things that need to go in it! Hurrah! All I need to do now is go and buy all of the stuff. Expect an upcoming post as to what's in my labour bag when I finally pack it! I did manage to wash all of baby's new clothes today.  I really don't like that smell that you get from brand new clothes, and don't you ever wonder how clean they actually are? Anyway, I just gave them a quick wash and they now smell lovely.  I have bought newborn sizes and to me,  I think the baby gro's look way too small, but I have a feeling I have completely forgotten how small a newborn actually is.  

My other complaint at the moment is needing the toilet ALL of the time. If I wake in the night, I have to go and pee.  In fact, if I walk past a toilet, my body urges me to go and use it.  In fact, that may be why I am so tired.  I'm constantly walking to or from the toilet at any given moment!

As the weeks go on, I'm getting more and more excited.  I can't wait to meet Baby B, well, I can certainly wait another 8 weeks, but there is definitely the anticipation of meeting our amazing little baby in the air.  

I promise to be a better blogger and post some pics next week.

Have a great weekend, 



post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!