Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Halloween Party Inspiration

It's that time of year again, where you can't move in your local supermarket without fear of knocking the giant pumpkin display over (oh, that's just me then) and there's more costumes and candy than you can shake a witches broom at.  Our Halloween's have always been pretty low key, but now my daughter is that little bit older, (she has already eyed up a werewolf costume she has taken a fancy to), I thought I'd put a bit more thought into this year's celebrations.  

The lovely people at Zazzle kindly let me loose on their website to choose my picks for Halloween, so without further ado, here's what I chose for a spooky Halloween themed party.  Oh, and before I begin, I should really say it took me hours to pick.  Zazzle has so much choice that I really could have spent a good week debating the various merits of their Halloween stock! 

First up, if you are throwing a little Halloween gathering, you need invitations.  These immediately caught my eye as they were spooky, without being frightening for little ones. The design of these is the design that is on the Zazzle website, but you can completely personalise the invites and play around the design to your heart's content.  The invites are printed on really high quality paper and have a very luxurious feel to them! 


I adored these little pumpkin favor boxes and thought these would be the perfect size for sending guests home with cake and Halloween goodies. Again, you can completely personalise the boxes with your own message on each box. 


No Halloween party is complete without some paper plates! I loved the design of these and they are the perfect size for Halloween treats. 


And in a similar design to the plates, I thought this poster was also really great and would go wonderfully hanging above the cake table!  Again, the poster is really high quality and something that will definitely last. 


With the help of my daughter, we picked a few treats out for her. She choose this very cute Halloween apron, which she hasn't wanted to take off since it arrived.  It's lovely thick material and the perfect size for her to make some yummy Halloween cupcakes in. 


We also picked out this very soft cotton dress, with a little Halloween motif on the front.  Again, the quality is fantastic and its Halloweeny without being too in your face. (For some reason she was dancing like a crazy lady when I was trying to take her picture in it). I ordered size 4/5T which fitted my daughter perfectly, she is 3 years old and normally wears aged 3-4 clothes. 


Lastly, we picked up this canvas bag which is the perfect size to hoard all of our Halloween goodies in.  


All of the above products can be found at Zazzle, and I cannot recommend the site enough. The range and quality is amazing and the ability to personalise almost anything on their site is fantastic. This is the first time I've used Zazzle, but I will definitely be returning.  At the moment, you can use code: SHOPXMASCARDS on the Zazzle website for 35% off invitations, greeting cards and photo cards. 

Right, I'm off to find my witches broom and double check my daughter does want to be a werewolf! :-) 

Thanks for reading and wishing you all a happy Halloween! 



post signature

Zazzle kindly sent me the above items for review.  All opinions are completely honest and my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks my friend for these stunning halloween inspirations!! I really like these ideas. You know I used some of these ideas in my halloween party that I hosted at the Chicago event space. I couldn’t get time to thank you at that time as I was busy in party preparations. Keep sharing such stuff!

    ReplyDelete