Friday, 29 April 2016

The military jacket

Military inspired jackets seem to be everywhere at the moment, but I wasn't really looking for one, that is until this Marks and Spencer jacket kind of found me.  Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  This jacket fits the Spring jacket sized hole in my life that I didn't even know existed, and I now can't stop wearing it. 



In a gorgeous khaki colour, and definitely military inspired, this linen jacket is perfect to throw on for the UK's Spring climate (is it sunny or snowing?).  The cut is really classic and it's smart without looking too out of place thrown on with jeans.  And the length is great too, not too short that it cuts you in half, but not so long it looks like a trench.  


Definitely size down with this jacket, as I'm normally a 10, possibly a 12 as I'm breastfeeding at the moment (my boobs are now quite big), but this jacket is an 8 and fits me perfectly. The jacket is available in stores and online from Marks and Spencer

Have a lovely weekend, whatever you're up to.  I'm off for some newborn baby snuggles with my best friend's two week old baby. Yay!

Thanks for reading,    



post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!