Monday, 9 May 2016

Initial necklace

When LL was born I really wanted a piece of jewellery that incorporated something linked to her and her big sister.  I wanted something really delicate and discreet that could be worn everyday, but was also smart enough to wear in the evening.  During my usual research nights (also known as Googling and being on Pinterest during night feeds), I came across a gorgeous initial necklace that Blake Lively had worn at an event. 

It was very pretty and delicate with a tiny circle with an initial engraved upon it.  The search was then on to find a replica of this necklace, and it wasn't easy.  Many of the necklaces I found had circle pendants that were way too big, that were way too expensive or were too cheap and didn't look like they would last very long. 

I had almost given up, and then I found Minetta jewellery on Not On The High Street and their personalised delicate disc necklace was just perfect.

  
The chain is very thin and delicate which is just what I wanted, and the gold discs are small and perfectly sized for two very tiny initials which have been hand stamped.  I ordered the 14K gold fill necklace with chain length 45.5cm. 




I love that the company is based in England and most of their pieces can be personalised, meaning that the necklace supports small businesses and without a site such as Not On The High Street, I wouldn't have otherwise found.   

This would make such a lovely gift for anyone really, or as a little treat for yourself. I think this necklace looks so pretty as well as meaning something very special and keeping my girl's initials close to me.


post signature

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!