Friday, 10 June 2016

The Milk Edit 10.06.16

I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone for all the love and support I've received for the new weekly The Milk Edit feature.  I really appreciate your comments and it means so so much to receive such kind messages.  I really hope you enjoy this week's little round-up from, all of which are new in stores, and whilst you won't find them in the nursing section in stores, all can be easily worn when breastfeeding by either pulling to one side or unbuttoning.   

Don't forget you can follow The Milk Edit on Instagram with the username @the_milk_edit and if you use the hashtag #themilkedit I'll be sure to re-post photo's of any easy breastfeeding styles you've found. 

Enjoy, and have an amazing weekend. 
















2 comments:

  1. Such a fab idea, I'm slowly realising how little of my wardrobe is breastfeeding friendly. Love the Oasis pinafore and it's on sale, I just can't figure out what size to order! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jo! so glad you like this week's selection. I haven't got the pinafore I'm afraid so I can't help you with the sizing, though I do always find Oasis seems to be quite generous. Happy shopping! x

      Delete