Saturday, 30 July 2016

The perfect tee

Sometimes only a t-shirt will do.  A slouchy, super soft one, that I can breastfeed in and is long enough to stop a builders bum and without showing my midriff (I'm no Gigi Hadid and I always need room for cake..always). I've actually found the perfect one. 


I am in love with this gorgeous Mother t-shirt.  Not only does it tick all of the above boxes, but by buying it, you're also doing something pretty amazing too. 

With every t-shirt sold, £10 goes directly to amazing charities such as Women for Women UK, Kids Charity and Starlight UK. 

The Mother tee comes in a range of colours and styles, and if you're not a mum fear not because they do lovely Sister and Winging It designs too. This tee is perfect for throwing on with jeans or when you just want something really comfortable to wear.  

You can check out the full range here

I'm currently coveting the Mama pyjamas that I absolutely need in my life. 

I really don't know what's not to love and think the whole concept is fantastic.  Do good feel good right?

Have an amazing weekend, 

x

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!