Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Some fresh air

Some days just don't go to plan.  Today was one of those days. 








What these photo's don't tell you is that we had an awful school drop off which stayed with me all day.  I managed to break a glass jar my husband had bought for me last year and Bee dropped a bowl and broke that too just for good measure.  

I needed to get out of the house.  Me, LL and Pablo T Dog went for a wander around a nearby hall and gardens.    

What these photographs further fail to tell you, is that as lovely as the fresh air was and beautiful the sky, I began to melt because it was so so hot and pushing a pram on grass is like a mini cardio workout. I then trod in sheep poo. Good times. 

I wonder when I look back at these pictures in years to come if I will forget all the drama and just think what a beautiful day it must have been, or whether I will actually recall the sheep poo and tears.     

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!