Friday, 9 September 2016

The Milk Edit 09.09.16

I have found some lovely pieces for this week's The Milk Edit, and a few have already made it into my wardrobe.  The dress just below to the left, from Just Polly can be worn as a maternity dress but it also looks great if you're not pregnant as the belt pulls it in at the waist.  The button positioning is perfect for undoing to feed a hungry baba.  I also need to mention the Itat All Saints shrug which is just below in the centre. I bought this item last Autumn and never took it off.  It can be worn as a jumper or cardigan (clever), and it is perfect for breastfeeding discreetly and layering too.  You can see me attempting to model it here

I hope you enjoy this week's Edit, and I'm blogging every single day in September, so please do come and say hi! Thanks for reading,  


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!